20 Fake News Articles I Want to Read
As an occasional satirist and full-time sarcastic, I am intrigued by the idea of fake news. Spewing assertions when you know they are incorrect seems like something that could strike you down on the spot. Not anymore. Here are the assertions I plan to make, dust myself off, then walk away knowing I made your day a bit brighter.
- Cure for Teenage Anger Found in Your Child’s Favourite Food
- Morning Changed to 10 am Worldwide. Sleep In. You Deserve It.
- Donuts Found to be a Superfood
- Deep Breathing Discovered to Burn Calories More Efficiently Than Running
- Lottery Winner, Kristine Laco, Buys Coffee for All of Toronto and Still Has Millions Left
- ‘Bewitched’ Technology Now Available to Mothers Worldwide at No Cost
- People Who Lie in Public Will Actually Have Their Nose Grow. In unrelated news, President Trump found lying face first in the rose garden.
- You Can Watch Your Favourite TV Shows While You Sleep
- Those Chinese Robocalls are Actually Trying to Give you Money, this New App Lets You Cash In
- Ageing Was a Joke. The Joke is Over, Now Go and Enjoy.
- Couch Surfing Proven to Increase Life Span
- Men Mandated by God to Do All The Cooking for their Families
- Ridiculous Nail Art Banned Worldwide
- Coffee and Wine are Necessary to Produce the Antioxidants Required to Eliminate Disease
- Playing Video Games Proven to Make You Live Longer
- Everybody Finally Acknowledges Global Warming and Listens to the Scientists About What to Do
- All Your Embarrassing Moments Can Be Erased with This One Free App
- A New Apple iPhone 10 Given to any Blogger Mentioning the Product on Their Site
- Laundry Really Does Do Itself
- Trump Impeached and Removed from Office. USA Calls a Mulligan and Tries Again
What fake news would you like to read?