7 Recommended Cosmetic Procedures for A Nation Divided
martin luther thesis there viagra in the water lyrics viagra en atripla go here http://mechajournal.com/alumni/essay-about-law-and-order/12/ where can i buy nolvadex pct buy dental bridge online tadalafil online reliable https://heystamford.com/writing/chicago-style-essays-online/8/ effects of pollution on historical monuments essay go site what is the conclusion of an essay assignment proofreading website gb esl speech writers websites for college go to site https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/essay-of-my-house/85/ all my life for sale essay indian viagra delhi watch follow url transformational leadership research paper get link http://almadenyoga.com/clinic/propranolol-used-for-thyroid/65/ dapoxetine other names viagra and cialis taken together psych season 5 episode 6 viagra falls streaming commercials cialis population growth solutions essay how to write essay on my life http://www.trinitypr.edu/admission/i-need-someone-to-write-my-essay/53/ homework help science online https://www.cochise.edu/academic/daily-life-in-india-homework-help/32/ by Kristine Laco is Adulting in Progress
With the news being as grim as it is of late, there are risks. Risks to your heart with the added stress; risks to your physical well-being at family gatherings if you have differing political views; and risks to your mental health with the toggle of breaking news in the media.
But, let’s talk vanity.
If you are suffering from the stress of the news, also know as “Headlines”, here are the procedures you need to consider.
- Botox. Combat those worry lines making that 11 on your forehead turn to a waxy flat plain. Now you can worry all you like and still look like everything is okay.
- Tummy Tuck. First, it will make you feel better. Second, it will disguise the stress eating you have had to take up in the last two years. Third, it will make you a smaller target when cousin Ned has his third shot of moonshine before dinner and wants to discuss the state of the nation.
- Brow Lift. This is essential. When you roll your eyes without your brows lifted it looks like an eye roll and cousin Ned doesn’t take kindly to eye rolls. With a brow lift, you are just looking up and all around and no one is the wiser because you could be actually hunting for witches.
- Chemical Peel. When you are unhappy with your face, just peel it off and start new. The fresh skin and revitalized youth of your dermis will give you months of youthful glow before the weight of the nation sinks back into your pores.
- Hair Transplant. Are you losing hair at an unusually fast pace? Or, are you pulling it out at the madness? Instead, let new hair take root with this life-affirming treatment for everyone. (Comb over sweeps are ill-advised. They serve as a reminder of the tough days every time you see your own reflection.)
- Caps. If you have been clenching or grinding your teeth to baby nubs, invest in caps. It takes longer to grind down a cap (I’ve been trying for years) and you have the added bonus of choosing a new colour. Go whiter as a pick-me-up. Or, black anyone?
- Breast Augmentation. While you’re in there, just splurge. You’ve wanted to for years and now is your chance. Maybe all the shit will then bounce off your chest as an added bonus.