Awarded an Award to Award My Readers with More Me
6 free sample viagra go to link writing college level research papers https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/warnings-for-viagra/20/ http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/prejudice-and-discrimination-essay/14/ objective writing a resume cheap essay writing service usa good essay all quiet on the western front essay help http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/my-favourite-toy-car-essay-for-class-1-in-english/ reseach guide viagra makes me sick https://eagfwc.org/men/is-ordering-levitra-online-safe/100/ public administration paper topics thesis in a paper go to site help with my professional letter mens viagra tablets essay writing service nz viagra uk over the counter sildenafil gel transdermico cialis 5mg valor go go to site go site buy paper products wholesale http://mcorchestra.org/439-medical-sales-resume-writing-services/ email viagra solar energy essay enter site free custom essay writing services by Kristine Laco is Adulting in Progress
It’s a Liebster Award which is, essentially, chainmail for bloggers so I don’t participate in questions 3-5 (but you know who you are if I was going to nominate someone). I will, though, take this time to answer Arionis from Just A Small Cog’s questions. You should really check him out. He likes hiking, but that might be his only fatal flaw. He’s funny, nice, and writes good. Go check him out after you finish here.
My job in receiving this award…
1. Acknowledge the blog which nominated you. (check)
2. Answer the questions your nominator asked. (check)
3. Nominate two to six other bloggers who might appreciate the boost.
4. Ask them several unique questions.
5. Let them know you have nominated them.
1. If you had no significant other and you had to date a cartoon character, who would it be and why?
100% Donald Duck. Spending your days wearing no pants takes some crazy confidence and I like that in a partner. Plus, check out this jaunty walk and his stack of bills (see what I did there?). Gotta love that.
2. Would you rather live in the mountains, by the ocean, or neither?
Ocean. You are more likely to see a guy wearing no pants by the ocean than finding a mountain man letting it all hang out. There are dolphins, sea turtles, whales, and people. Mountains have mountain lions, goats, trees, and snakes. No contest. Plus, funny stuff happens near the ocean. Falling off a mountain isn’t funny.
3. If Marty McFly and Doc Brown showed up in a time traveling Delorean and exclaimed that you HAD to go back and fix that! What would you think they were talking about? (I mean in your personal life. No killing Hitler, or bankrupting 1980’s Trump.)
It involved a guy wearing no pants but that is all I’ll say.
4. What movie(s) when you are flipping through the TV channels and come across, do you have to immediately stop and watch no matter how many times you have seen them?
Easy one… but there are three and I’m pretty sure everyone is wearing pants in all of them.
Paul Blart, Mall Cop
5. What is your favorite curse word(s)?
Fuck. Is there any other? It’s a curse word, a hand gesture, and a verb wearing no pants. That a trifactor ladies and gentlemen. Plus, as if we need more, it conveys a vast array of emotions. Case closed.
Remember at the beginning I told you to check out a blog friend of mine. I know you forgot because I would have, so here is a reminder to go to Arionis from Just A Small Cog. He’ll be happy you paid him a visit.
If you want to answer the questions (or even just one of them) in the comments, that would be fun 🙂