Happy 2nd Blogiversary to Me!
I can’t believe I have been writing this blog for two years*. Not this particular blog, but two years worth of posts on this blog. It doesn’t take me two years to write 288 words. Well, not usually.
Anyway, I thought I would do a ‘wrap up’ of my favourite posts here and around the interweb for this past year if you are new to Mum Revised. Hi, btw if you are new, I love your hair! And, there are more compliments where that came from if you stick around.
- A Word (or 28) About Swim-Up Bars
- Another Murderer in the Family (A Duck Dynasty)
- Dirty Driving
- What Your Choice of Movie Snacks Says About You
- Why I Would Rather Be a Dance Mum Than a Hockey Mum
Articles you could find elsewhere that I am proud of:
- Woman Shaves in Winter, Husband Fears the Worst
- Breastmilk Jewellery? What’s Next, Jizz Pops?
- Women of the Shopping Center Discover New Splash Park Attraction
- Playboy You’re Putting Moms in a Sticky Situation
- Anti-Vaxxer Abandons Movement After Realizing Vaccines Prevent Illnesses
- When Did Bigotry Come Back in Style
I know I had committed to a vlog and I have recorded one. My sound engineer (Shaggy) is still working on it. It promises to be a fun one and may be worth the wait. I will do two in April–promise.
* In lieu of gifts, subscribe and/or leave me a comment. I love those and love hearing from all of you. You are why I have been at this for two years. You, that’s right, you. Hugs, Kristine