Happy 2nd Blogiversary to Me!
child keeps forgetting homework http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/top-dissertation-methodology-editing-services-for-university/12/ how to write commentary in an essay http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/writings-services/21/ reengineering essay meme effet que viagra go site prednisone tylenol here custom college essay service http://almadenyoga.com/clinic/how-viagra-works-cgmp/65/ how to write a letter to absent yourself from school help with homework site https://heystamford.com/writing/best-site-to-buy-a-term-paper/8/ see high quality essays http://admissions.iuhs.edu/?page_id=prednisone-overseas writing papers for students when do i stop putting high school on resume https://www.platinumed.com/mentrial/flomax-on-line/29/ homeworks south bend viagra videos resume currently pursuing bachelor39s degree thesis statement on child labor in africa best thesis writing services japan paper phillip chitwood resume go to link follow url can i write a check at kroger les effets nefaste du viagra by Kristine Laco
I can’t believe I have been writing this blog for two years*. Not this particular blog, but two years worth of posts on this blog. It doesn’t take me two years to write 288 words. Well, not usually.
Anyway, I thought I would do a ‘wrap up’ of my favourite posts here and around the interweb for this past year if you are new to Mum Revised. Hi, btw if you are new, I love your hair! And, there are more compliments where that came from if you stick around.
- A Word (or 28) About Swim-Up Bars
- Another Murderer in the Family (A Duck Dynasty)
- Dirty Driving
- What Your Choice of Movie Snacks Says About You
- Why I Would Rather Be a Dance Mum Than a Hockey Mum
Articles you could find elsewhere that I am proud of:
- Woman Shaves in Winter, Husband Fears the Worst
- Breastmilk Jewellery? What’s Next, Jizz Pops?
- Women of the Shopping Center Discover New Splash Park Attraction
- Playboy You’re Putting Moms in a Sticky Situation
- Anti-Vaxxer Abandons Movement After Realizing Vaccines Prevent Illnesses
- When Did Bigotry Come Back in Style
I know I had committed to a vlog and I have recorded one. My sound engineer (Shaggy) is still working on it. It promises to be a fun one and may be worth the wait. I will do two in April–promise.
* In lieu of gifts, subscribe and/or leave me a comment. I love those and love hearing from all of you. You are why I have been at this for two years. You, that’s right, you. Hugs, Kristine