Notable Notifications as The Bible is Brought to Wikipedia
mixed economy essay here 5 paragraph essay on new moon see url https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/shark-viagra/73/ long term effects of celebrex viagra for 14 year old https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/dissertation-paper-meaning-in-tamil/3/ discovery analysis novel metabolic pathways bioessay industrial chemicals persuasive essays on teenage pregnancy https://ncappa.org/term/english-language-as-coursework-examples/4/ essay cover letter viagra milledgeville lethargy after starting crestor https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/essay-apa-style-template/25/ follow site cialis anti-fungal http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-to-forward-whatsapp-messages-to-email-on-iphone/ common words writing essay follow https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/m-a-essay/85/ research paper thesis help click professional dissertation abstract proofreading site ethics of eating meat essay ghostwriting services melatonin extended release ap world history 2008 essays get link is there a pill for women like viagra https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/does-federal-blue-cross-cover-cialis/11/ follow link by Kristine Laco is Adulting in Progress
Ah, another day, another rejection. Here is the satire article that I couldn’t get anyone else to love. I know some of you will love it for me though because you get me.
- Simon Cowell added to the story of Jesus walking on the Sea of Galilee, by declaring Him winner of Bible’s Got Talent.
- The tattoo artist responsible for ‘No Regerts’ corrected the eighth commandment spelling and it now reads, “Thou shall not steel.”
- Sarah Palin changed “Thou shall not commit murder,” to “Thou shall not commit murder unless it is with a gun and you are defending yourself.”
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders felt the entire Bible was already 100% true but confirmed the new Bible is also 100% true.
- The Republican party requested the story of Noah’s Ark be removed from the bible entirely as it supports the global warming conspiracy.
- The number of men credited with removing “You shall not commit adultery,” was still printing at press time and could not be included in this article.
- Calvin Klein changed Joseph’s Dream Coat to black to update his look.
- Bill Clinton was credited with adding the statement, “I did not have sexual relations with Mary Magdalene.”
- Michael Richards and Mel Gibson jointly requested deletion of the entire old testament before their publicists stepped in and replaced their suggestions with “No comment.”
- Both Kayne West and Donald Trump suggested, “You shall have no other Gods before me,” before realizing it was already in the Bible.