Zombies and Stuffed Road Kill
sociology dissertation source satire topics for essays https://www.cei.utah.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/15/files/2013/?speech=dariya-kinare-essay-in-gujarati source url follow site cover letter for management position retail sample of machine operator resume essay on shop 2013 price for zetia at walmart write my ancient civilizations paper acknowledgement thesis uitm go to link update lawsuit on viagra 2007 computer programming research paper topics https://raseproject.org/treat/cialis-hamden/97/ what to write research paper on cialis can you cut pill half https://www.cochise.edu/academic/chegg-homework-help-discount/32/ cialis north hartsville http://wnpv1440.com/teacher/sample-case-study-about-business-ethics/33/ mixed economic system essay morality essay custom writing service reviews follow link custom written research papers http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-to-add-an-email-to-my-iphone-7-plus/ abstract sample for research paper get link buying essays online apa format persuasive essay drug abuse essay by Kristine Laco
10. I think Taxidermy is just plain funny (as the owner of a stuffed fish, I have license to say that).
9. The man’s name is Brain and he became a taxidermist.
8. Maybe his name is Brian and he is just that stupid so the only work he could find was as a taxidermist.
7. This was a sign on the highway. If you hit a racoon on your way home from the cottage, it can instantly become a souvenir of your lovely weekend as the kids cry in the back seat for you to give it mouth-to-mouth.
6. If you are thoughtful enough to have a child named Brain, I would think you would hope for doctor, lawyer, neuroscientist, entrepreneur and then taxidermist. This man has had a LOT of schooling to get to his real calling.
5. Maybe it wasn’t a man, but rather a zombie who set up this sign. Clever zombie.
4. If you were a zombie looking for a profession, I would think taxidermy would be it. And since the only word you use regularly is ‘brain’, this is good marketing.
3. I am really convinced that this business is run by zombies! They eat your brain and that of your road kill and stuff you in a closet. Not on a mantel. There was a storage shed out the back for goodness sake!
2. Even though that arrow is a convincing call to action and the dog is constantly trying to kill vermin, must resist entering zombie shop!
And the number 1 reason I find this sign funny:
1. This man mounts animals for a living. Let that one sink in…